Wednesday, August 31, 2011

If anyone asks, I'm totally packing up my things

This post will be short because I should be packing. I should also be getting ready for work.

My life has been really nonstop lately in the epic quest to find an apartment. Short version is that I found a place and am moving first thing tomorrow morning. Should be an epic adventure and I'm very excited. On top of all of that, I get to work a fuckton. So yay for being busy and having things to do.

Oh, and I'll probably do a sappy post to my lovely roommate and friend, Kira.

Here's a random photo of some of my stuff in bags and such. Notice the laundry hamper full to the brim. Can't wait to do laundry. Mostly because it needs to be done. Also notice how the bookcase is still full of books.


I'm thinking sleep will happen never. Or on Saturday night. Or something. Maybe. No promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment