That's totally a phrase I just made up and I don't know how well it works. Going with it anyway.
The only point of this post is to talk about the drink I created.
- Six ice cubes (you know, like the giant cube ones from a crack-it-yourself ice tray)
- 1 part Bacardi (because we still haven't gotten rid of it from previous parties)
- 2 parts coconut rum (or more - that shit is weak and delicious so add it accordingly)
- A quarter of a lime squeezed so delicately in (this step could also be called "check to see if you have any teeny tiny lacerations on any of your fingers)
- Fill glass to about two inches below the top with raspberry flavored seltzer (use a pint glass, I did)
- Add a couple splashes of cranberry juice and bam! You're done!
It's truly delicious and not too sweet. Now pop in a movie and get your drink on!