Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hey neighbors.

This is a quick story to say that I sometimes do weird things that are funny to probably just me. And sometimes they are accidental. Like today, when I was going to do my laundry, I threw on some sandals to head to the basement. Get back upstairs and take off said shoes. It wasn't until I went to put the shoes back on to go switch the laundry from the washer to the dryer that I noticed that it was two different sandals. Now, if I say sandals, I definitely mean my Kinos because those are the only sandals I have. Given that, I do have a ridiculous number of these sandals in all different colors. This pair that I had spontaneously created was two different styles on top of being different colors too. Being too lazy to find the proper companion for one or the other of these shoes, I just kept wearing them for all of my laundry endeavors. And of course this is the one time that I run into many neighbors and my super. I doubt they noticed. But if they did, awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment